The Tanalian Leadership Center exists to mentor Alaskan young adults by training them to grow in every area of life; arming them with spiritual strength to stand and serve the Lord; and equipping them with practical skills that are necessary to live productive lives in rural Alaska.
October 4, 2021 to May 13th, 2022
With a winter break
- Includes round-trip airfare for the program and Christmas break
- Food, housing and utilities costs
- Retreats included with program
Tuition can be paid in one lump sum at the beginning of the program or monthly by the 10th of each month.
After applying, students will submit a tuition agreement worksheet with the help of TLC staff, and receive financial guidance and assistance with scholarship opportunities.
There are many local scholarship opportunities available for students entering a leadership or career training programs such as the Tanalian Leadership Center. We encourage students to look into a few options listed below, and we are happy to assist you with these applications and any information required.
- Alaska Village Electrical Co-op
- Bristol Bay Economic Development Corporation
- Bristol Bay Native Corporation
- Bristol Bay Telephone Cooperative
- Local Village Council
- Local Church
- Nushagak Cooperative
- Personal Support Raising
- Regional scholarship opportunities
The Tanalian Leadership Center also offers scholarship funding for those who qualify. Contact us for more information.