Living with fellow students and a mentor provides many opportunities to learn patience, acceptance, communication, conflict-resolution and in the end it leads to deepened relationships.
- Live with respective men’s or women’s mentor
- Experience individual time with staff as they provide life coaching
- Enjoy game nights, open gym time and shared meals
- Look forward to retreats, group activities and camping
Community is the “classroom” where many lessons are learned.
- Develop relationships with the Port Alsworth community
- Get involved with the local Lake Clark Bible Church
- Participate in community events
- Join families weekly for dinner
- Often students’ favorite part of the program