The Tanalian Leadership Center exists to mentor Alaskan young adults by training them to grow in every area of life; arming them with spiritual strength to stand and serve the Lord; and equipping them with practical skills that are necessary to live productive lives in rural Alaska.
October 3, 2016 to May 13, 2017
With a winter break
- Includes round-trip airfare for the program and Christmas break
- Food, housing and utilities costs
- Retreats included with program
Tuition can be paid in one lump sum at the beginning of the program or $400 monthly by the 10th of each month.
After applying, students will submit a tuition agreement worksheet with the help of TLC staff, and receive financial guidance and assistance with scholarship opportunities.
There are many local scholarship opportunities available for students entering a leadership or career training programs such as the Tanalian Leadership Center. We encourage students to look into a few options listed below, and we are happy to assist you with these applications and any information required.
- Alaska Village Electrical Co-op
- Bristol Bay Economic Development Corporation
- Bristol Bay Native Corporation
- Bristol Bay Telephone Cooperative
- Local Village Council
- Local Church
- Nushagak Cooperative
- Personal Support Raising
- Regional scholarship opportunities
The Tanalian Leadership Center also offers scholarship funding for those who qualify. Contact us for more information.